For the burger:
4 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
300g beetroot, cubed
1 tbsp olive oil
180g quinoa, cooked
1 onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp wholemeal breadcrumbs
1 tsp coconut oil melted
2 tsp lemon juice
¼ tsp chilli flakes
For the toppings:
2 tomatoes, finely sliced
Fresh parsley, chopped
Sweet potato fries
- Preheat the oven at 175°C/ Gas Mark 3. Place the beetroot cubes in a roasting tin, toss in olive oil and roast for 30 minutes until tender. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Blend the roasted beetroot in a food processor and pulse two or three times.
- Transfer the beetroot into a large bowl, add all the other ingredients, stir to combine, then season to taste. If the texture is too wet add more breadcrumbs until the mixture comes together more.
- With slightly wet hands, shape the burgers and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 175°C/ Gas Mark 3, turning over halfway through.
- On the bottom of the Brioche Burger Bun, add a couple of torn lettuce leaves, a slice of tomato and some chopped parsley. Then place the beetroot burger on top. Add a thin layer of guacamole and a few sweet potato fries on top, followed by the Brioche Burger Bun top.
Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favourite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product