2 slices of St Pierre Sliced Brioche Loaf
150g cheese, grated
2 large handfuls of baby spinach
1 knob of butter
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- On top of one slice of St Pierre’s Sliced Brioche Loaf, add 1 large handful of grated cheese – whichever cheese you prefer, we recommend a mix of cheeses.
- Then add a few baby spinach leaves, topped with another large handful grated cheese.
- Finish with another slice of Brioche Loaf.
- Melt a knob of butter to a pan over a low heat, then add a splash of oil so the butter doesn’t burn.
- When the pan is hot, add your sandwich to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
An irresistible pre-sliced brioche loaf. With a super-soft texture and a gentle sweet taste, it’s perfect for all meal times or as a simple, delicious snack.View product