1 pack St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns (6-pack)
3 sweet potatoes, roughly chopped
4 tbsps butter
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp ginger
1 tbsp maple syrup
4 tbsps of brown sugar
A handful of big marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 200°C / 180°C fan / Gas Mark 6.
- Cut your sweet potatoes into 3cm chunks and place them into an ovenproof baking dish.
- In a pan, melt your butter and add your cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, sugar and maple syrup – stir until all the ingredients have combined.
- Pour the mixture from the pan over your sweet potato chunks coating all the pieces.
- Cover the baking dish in foil and put it in the oven for roughly 25 minutes.
- During the last 2-3 mins, remove the foil from the baking dish and place a handful of marshmallows on the top of the sweet potatoes to cook.
- Once fully cooked, and the marshmallows have charred slightly around the edges, remove from the oven and set on a cooling rack for a minute or two.
- Using a serving spoon, layer the sweet potato on to your St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns and enjoy with a drizzle of maple syrup!
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favourite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product