For the mushroom burger:
6 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns350g black beans, cooked
250g Portobello mushrooms, finely diced
70g fresh broccoli, chopped
2 tbsp minced garlic
75g red onion, finely diced
1 tbsp vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
3 eggs, beaten
25g vegetarian Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tbsp olive oil
For the toppings:
6 cheddar cheese slices
Lettuce leaves to serve
2-3 tomatoes thinly sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
Blue cheese sauce (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the black beans, chopped mushrooms, broccoli, garlic, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add the beaten eggs, grated Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs into a bowl and mix gently to incorporate all the ingredients.
- Shape the mixture into six burger pucks – if they don’t hold add more breadcrumbs – and cook in a pan with a little bit of olive oil on a medium heat for 3-5 mins each side.
- Add the cheddar cheese slice on top of the burger towards the end of cooking to melt on top.
- On the bottom of the Brioche Burger Bun, add a couple of pieces of torn lettuce, some slices of tomato and red onion. Then place a mushroom burger with melted cheese on top. Add blue cheese sauce on top of the burger if desired, and then place Brioche Burger Bun top on and enjoy!
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favourite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product