For the pulled jackfruit burger:
- 1 pack St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns (6-pack)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 2 tsps paprika
- 2 tbsps chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 x 400g tins jackfruit, drained
- 1 x 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 large cup BBQ sauce
For the avocado salsa:
- 2 large avocados
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 3 handfuls cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- 1 lime
- In a large pan, heat the oil over a medium heat then fry the chopped red onion and garlic until soft.
- Sprinkle on the paprika and chilli flakes and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the apple cider vinegar, chopped tomatoes, BBQ sauce and the drained tins of jackfruit.
- Leave to simmer on a low heat for 25-30 minutes until the jackfruit easily pulls away and shreds.
- Whilst cooking, smash your avocados in a bowl using a fork.
- To the smashed avocado, add your chopped red onion, chopped chillies, sliced cabbage, grated carrot and juice of one lime and mix the ingredients together.
- Once your jackfruit is fully cooked and shredded, load onto our St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns and top with the spicy avocado salsa and an extra squeeze of lime if you wish!
Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favourite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product