1 pack of St Pierre Croissants (8-pack), cut in half
8 slices thick-cut ham
1-2 tsps Dijon grain mustard
8 slices cheddar cheese
Small pack of fresh spinach leaves
300ml whole milk
300ml single cream
1 tsp butter, to grease the dish
2 tsps fresh chives, chopped
2 tsps fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / fan 160°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Slice the 8 St Pierre Croissants in half lengthways and spread a small amount of Dijon grain mustard on each one.
- Fill each sliced croissant with a slice of ham, a slice of cheddar cheese and a few fresh spinach leaves, and season with pepper and a small amount of chopped herbs.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, whole milk and single cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with the butter and arrange the croissants evenly in the dish. Then pour in the egg mixture around the edges of the croissants and leave for 15 minutes to allow the mixture to soak in.
- Cover the ovenproof dish with foil and bake the croissants for 25 minutes or until the egg mixture is set. Remove the foil after this time and bake for a further 10-15 minutes.
The staple of any Parisian bakery, our classic croissants are produced in France with an authentic soft texture and a delicious taste. Individually wrapped to maintain their freshness, they’re great inside lunch boxes or warmed up as a snack.View product