1 pack of St Pierre All Butter Croissants (4-pack)
Large knob of butter
100g smoked salmon
Fresh chives, chopped
4 tsps cream cheese
- Warm the St Pierre All Butter Croissants as per the instructions on the pack.
- Meanwhile, make the scrambled egg by whisking the eggs with milk and season with pepper.
- Heat the eggs through in a non-stick pan on a low heat with lots of butter, stir occasionally until gently but not overcooked and stir in the chopped fresh chives at the end.
- Slice the warm All Butter Croissants in half, then spread cream cheese on the bottom half of the croissant. Add the fluffy scrambled egg and a layer of smoked salmon and finish with a few more chives before placing the top of the croissant on.
- Serve with your celebratory drink of choice!
All Butter Croissants
Made using an authentic French recipe, these All Butter Croissants are the perfect way to start any day. Beautifully light and deliciously flaky – especially when freshly warmed in the oven – they’re a great way to enjoy a classic French breakfast (or a tasty snack) any time of day.View product