1 pack of St Pierre All Butter Croissants (4-pack)
Large knob of butter
100g smoked salmon
Fresh chives, chopped
4 tsps cream cheese
- Warm the St Pierre All Butter Croissants as per the instructions on the pack.
- Meanwhile, make the scrambled egg by whisking the eggs with milk and season with pepper.
- Heat the eggs through in a non-stick pan on a low heat with lots of butter, stir occasionally until gently but not overcooked and stir in the chopped fresh chives at the end.
- Slice the warm All Butter Croissants in half, then spread cream cheese on the bottom half of the croissant. Add the fluffy scrambled egg and a layer of smoked salmon and finish with a few more chives before placing the top of the croissant on.
- Serve with your celebratory drink of choice!
4 All Butter Croissants
Made using an authentic French recipe, these All Butter Croissants are the perfect way to start any day. Beautifully light and deliciously flaky – especially when freshly warmed in the oven – they’re a great way to enjoy a classic French breakfast (or a tasty snack) any time of day.View product