Ham & Cheese Filled Croissant
Enjoy St Pierre’s Ham & Cheese Filled Croissant recipe for a delicious brunch, lunch or savoury snack.
4 St Pierre All Butter Croissants
4 slices of ham
4 slices of cheese (we like Swiss best!)
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp poppy seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C
- Slice each croissant in half, horizontally
- Fill with a slice of ham and a slice of cheese
- Add the mustard, honey, brown sugar and poppy seeds to a bowl and mix together
- Re-assemble the croissants, and then spread the mustard mixture over the top
- Place on a baking tray in the oven for 8-10 minutes
- Remove from the oven when cheese has melted and they are golden brown in colour, allow to cool for a moment, then enjoy.