- 2 slices St Pierre Brioche loaf
- Olive oil
- Large handful grated cheddar or cheese of your choice
- 1 vine tomato, sliced
- Small handful spinach leaves
- Black pepper
- Drizzle one side of each slice of brioche with a little olive oil then turn over.
- Top with the cheese, tomato and spinach and place on the other slice, so that the oiled sides are outermost
- Grill over low heat on the bbq until golden and the cheese has melted. Great with a side of salsa to dip into!
An irresistible pre-sliced brioche loaf. With a super-soft texture and a gentle sweet taste, it’s perfect for all meal times or as a simple, delicious snack.View product