- 1 St Pierre brioche baguette
- 2 handfuls grated cheese
- 1 tbs chopped fresh parsley
- Black pepper
- 4 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Grate the cheese into a bowl, add the parsley and some black pepper and stir.
- Cut the baguette diagonally along the slashes then stuff some cheese into each cut
- Fry the bacon in a small pan until crispy, adding the garlic for the final 30 seconds to 1 minute. Sprinkle the bacon on top of the cheese
- Place the stuffed baguette on a large piece of foil and wrap loosely up the sides but so the top is still slightly open.
- Place on the bbq and heat until cheese is melting. Sprinkle over a little extra chopped parsley
4 Soft Brioche Baguettes
Four large, sub-sized brioche baguettes – each pre-cut at the side for easy filling. With a deliciously soft texture, a gently sweet flavour and a golden finish, these brioche sub rolls are a European staple. Perfectly suited for warm, cold, sweet or savoury fillings, all you have to do is choose your favourite.View product