8 slices St Pierre Brioche Loaf
400ml double cream
150g dark chocolate
100g caster sugar
3 large eggs
- Butter the sides and bottom of an oven-proof dish.
- Cut the slices of St Pierre Brioche Loaf into small triangular pieces, and place in the dish.
- Place a large mixing bowl on top of a pan of simmering water.
- Melt the chocolate, butter, sugar and cream in the bowl and stir gently.
- Beat the 3 large eggs together in a separate bowl.
- Mix the beaten eggs with the chocolate mixture, and pour over the brioche.
- Place the ovenproof dish into the fridge to chill – leave overnight if possible.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and dust with icing sugar.
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
An irresistible pre-sliced brioche loaf. With a super-soft texture and a gentle sweet taste, it’s perfect for all meal times or as a simple, delicious snack.View product