1 pack of St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls (6-pack)
12 chipolata sausages
12 slices of streaky bacon
6 slices of Emmental cheese
1 onion, finely sliced
1 tsp vegetable oil
Sauce – ketchup, brown sauce, mustard mayonnaise or cranberry sauce
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 5.
- Take two chipolata sausages and wrap together with a slice of streaky bacon. Place in an ovenproof dish or baking tray and cook for 25-30 minutes, turning each one over halfway through the cooking time.
- For the last two minutes of cooking, heat the St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls – opened up on a baking tray. Then remove the bacon-wrapped sausages and Brioche Hot Dog Rolls from the oven.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil over a medium heat in a small frying pan and then add the sliced onion and cook for 8-10 minutes until the onions have softened. Set aside once cooked.
- To make each Pigs In Blanket Hot Dog Roll, add a slice of Emmental cheese inside a slightly warmed St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Roll. Then place a set of bacon-wrapped sausages inside the Hot Dog Roll, followed by some cooked onions and a dollop of your sauce of choice.
Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
Top-split, golden and plump brioche rolls, ideal for your favourite hot dog. Perfectly matched to all the ingredients you love, it’s great with any sauces or condiments – so why not try with camembert and dijonaise?View product