1 pack St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls (6-pack)
2 red onions, sliced
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsps brown sugar
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsps mayonnaise
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
A handful of parsley, chopped
6 large sausages
- Heat up your grill to a medium heat.
- Put your sausages under the grill and cook until golden on the outside and piping hot all the way through.
- Whilst cooking, heat the olive oil in a pan over a low heat, then add the sliced red onions. Leave the onions to cook for 20 minutes on the low heat, and keep adding a small splash of water to prevent them from sticking.
- When almost cooked, add the sugar and vinegar to the onions to create a sweet, sticky glaze.
- In a separate bowl, make a quick sauce using your mayonnaise, mustard, juice of the lemon and parsley.
- Once the sausages are fully cooked, load them onto your St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls, add your caramelised onions, a spoonful of sauce and a sprinkling of grated cheese.
- Finally, finish them under the grill until your cheese has melted – bon appetit!
Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
Top-split, golden and plump brioche rolls, ideal for your favourite hot dog. Perfectly matched to all the ingredients you love, it’s great with any sauces or condiments – so why not try with camembert and dijonaise?View product