- 6 slices of St Pierre Brioche Sliced Loaf
- Leftover roast Turkey, sliced
- A handful of rocket leaves
- 6 slices pancetta or streaky bacon, cooked
- Dolcelatte or Cambozola cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsps spiced chutney
- Lightly toast the six slices of Brioche Loaf on both sides.
- Spread two slices with a thin layer of mayonnaise, then add the sliced turkey and some rocket leaves to each one.
- Add a second slice of toasted Brioche Loaf on top of each one, followed by the cooked pancetta or bacon, blue cheese and a couple of spoonfuls of spiced chutney.
- Add the last slice of toasted Brioche Loaf on the top of each sandwich and then carefully sliced each one into quarters, securing it with a festive wooden skewer to hold each stacker in place.
An irresistible pre-sliced brioche loaf. With a super-soft texture and a gentle sweet taste, it’s perfect for all meal times or as a simple, delicious snack.View product