4 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
600ml double cream
200g sweetened condensed milk
200g chocolate and cream cookies
100g dark chocolate
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Crush the cookies gently with your hands into a bowl.
- Pour the condensed milk and double cream into a large bowl. Then beat with an electric whisk until thick and
- Fold in the cookies into the condensed milk and cream mixture, then scrape into a freezer container, cover with cling film and freeze for 4 hours until almost solid.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave with the coconut oil.
- Lightly toast the St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns in a dry pan for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown.
- Scoop the ice cream on the base of the bun and drizzle with the chocolate sauce. Allow the chocolate sauce to set before placing it on the top bun. Serve immediately.
Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favourite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product