2 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
90g smoked salmon
100g cream cheese
1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional)
A handful of rocket leaves (to serve)
- In a pan, fry the eggs until cooked then set aside.
- Chop the avocado in half, scoop out the inside and put into a medium bowl. Then, add the chilli flakes at this stage if you like and mix until well incorporated.
- Open the St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns and spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the base of each bun.
- Layer on a couple of pieces of smoked salmon onto each burger bun base, and add a couple of tablespoons of smashed avocado on the top of each one.
- Add a fried egg onto each one and place the burger bun lid on top. Serve with a handful of rocket leaves on the side.
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favourite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product