- 1 St Pierre Soft Brioche Baguette
- 10g softened butter
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 20g red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of Italian Prosciutto
- 50g French Brie, thinly sliced
- Lightly spread the St Pierre Soft Brioche Baguette with a thin layer of softened butter and mustard.
- Layer a small amount of the sliced red cabbage onto the baguette, followed by the slices of prosciutto and the slices of brie.
- Slice the baguette in half.
4 Soft Brioche Baguettes
Four large, sub-sized brioche baguettes – each pre-cut at the side for easy filling. With a deliciously soft texture, a gently sweet flavour and a golden finish, these brioche sub rolls are a European staple. Perfectly suited for warm, cold, sweet or savoury fillings, all you have to do is choose your favourite.View product