Brioche Afternoon Tea Tear and Share
A delicious afternoon treat to share with friends and family
Our Brioche Afternoon Tea Tear & Share recipe is the perfect way to create a delightful afternoon treat to share with friends and family, made using our Vanilla Brioche Tear & Share. Using raspberry jam and whipped cream, this dessert couldn’t be easier to make but is sure to have your guest reaching for more.
Obviously this recipe can easily be substituted for any type of occasion and moment of the day wether it’s for a snack or a dessert. The ease of execution of this recipe combined with the versatility of this product makes it a must have for anyone who likes to entertain at home without the hassle. What are you waiting for?
- St Pierre Vanilla Brioche Tear & Share
- 3 tbsp raspberry jam
- 300ml whipped cream
- Take the whole tear & share brioche, and slice in half, horizontally
- Place the top half to one side, and heap several spoons of jam onto the bottom half
- Spread the jam out, and then add the cream on top of the jam
- Spread the cream out, and replace the top half
- Slice and serve