Barbecued Hasselback Brioche Baguette
A hearty classic with a lightly sweet spin, our Hasselback Brioche Baguette combines the Parisian elegance of brioche with the hearty taste of bacon and cheese for a BBQ crowd-pleaser.
1 St Pierre Brioche Baguette
2 handfuls grated cheese
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
4 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Grate the cheese into a bowl, add the parsley and some black pepper and stir.
- Cut the baguette diagonally along the slashes then stuff some cheese into each cut
- Fry the bacon in a small pan until crispy, adding the garlic for the final 30 seconds to 1 minute. Sprinkle the bacon on top of the cheese
- Place the stuffed baguette on a large piece of foil and wrap loosely up the sides but so the top is still slightly open
- Place on the bbq and heat until cheese is melting. Sprinkle over a little extra chopped parsley