Brioche Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Prep: 10 minutes Serves: 1
A magnifique way to take a break.
Revisit a favourite with this Brioche Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe, made with melted cheese, fresh baby spinach and St Pierre Brioche Loaf.
- 2 slices St Pierre Brioche Loaf
- 150g cheese, grated
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- On top of one slice of St Pierre’s Brioche Loaf, add 1 large handful of grated cheese – whichever cheese you prefer, we recommend a mix of cheeses
- Then add a few baby spinach leaves, topped with another large handful grated cheese.
- Finish with another slice of Brioche Loaf
- Melt a knob of butter to a pan over a low heat, then add a splash of oil so the butter doesn’t burn
- When the pan is hot, add your sandwich to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side