Pain Au Chocolat S’mores
Add a little ooh la la to a classic campfire treat
Add a Parisian twist to your favourite campfire treat with these Pain Au Chocolat S’mores. Using St Pierre Pain Au Chocolat instead of crackers to encase the marshmallow and chocolate, this gooey treat will be a firm favourite for everyone at your next Bonfire Night party.
- 6 St Pierre Pain Au Chocolat
- 6 tsp chocolate hazelnut spread
- Approx 24-30 marshmallows
You can make this whole recipe vegan by using vegan chocolate and vegan marshmallows!
- Preheat the oven to 160°C / 140°C fan / Gas Mark 3 and warm the Pain Au Chocolat for 4 minutes
- Slice the Pain Au Chocolat’s in half and place on a baking tray, arranging a few marshmallows on the bottom half
- Spread a little chocolate hazelnut spread on the top halves and place back on top of the marshmallows
- Return to the oven for another 4 minutes until the marshmallows and chocolate are starting to melt and go gooey
- Serve warm with a hot chocolate for a warming treat