We are looking forward to once again providing Christmas recipe inspiration as sponsors of the City Christmas Fair organised by Wellbeing of Women.
As sponsors, St Pierre is proud to support the work of the charity, especially at such a special time of year.
Christmas is all about making family memories and at St Pierre we believe that great food helps families to do just that.
We’re looking forward to welcoming shoppers to the fair on the 6th December, where we’ll be on hand and ready to offer top tips on how to add a taste of Paris to festive menus and make Christmas magnifique!
To celebrate the second year of our partnership, we’re offering the first 100 guests who register – using the form below – a VIP goody bag. Simply pop in your details below and we’ll email you back if you’re in the first 100 to respond.
Terms & Conditions
- The bags will be allocated to the first 100 respondents.
- The bags must be collected, in person, by the registrant at the event on 6th December 2021. If you are unable to attend to collect your allocated bag, we are unable to arrange postage.
- Bags not collected by 8pm on 6th December 2021 will not be reallocated to unsuccessful applicants. You may only claim one bag per household address.
- St Pierre reserves the right to amend the contents of each bag, dependent upon availability. There are no refunds or exchanges on the contents and it is non-transferrable.
- Once all 100 bags have been allocated, you will no longer be able to register your details. You will receive a confirmation email if you have been allocated a goody bag. If you do not receive a response, then you have not been allocated a goody bag.
- Each bag will include a minimum of 2 St Pierre products and a minimum of 2 pieces of branded merchandise. St Pierre reserves the right to amend the contents at any time.