A small handful of chives, finely chopped
100g cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
1 tbsp flour
4 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
150g streaky bacon
2 tbsp butter
4 tbsp ketchup
- Whisk together the 3 eggs, milk, flour, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp of pepper.
- Heat up a frying pan with a glug of olive oil.
- Dip the Brioche Burger Buns in the batter and let them soak for 5 seconds, then fry on both sides in the hot frying
pan until golden brown on both sides. Set aside.
- Whisk 10 eggs in a large bowl with a ½ tsp of salt and pepper.
- Heat up the pan with a small glug of olive oil and fry your bacon until crispy. Set aside.
- In the same pan on the lowest heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the whisked eggs and gently cook on a very low heat, mixing with a spatula until almost set and mixing constantly. Stir through your chives and pile the eggs into four portions in the pan.
- Top each egg pile with cheese and put a lid on the pan. Heat gently until the cheese has melted. Add a splash of water to help the cheese melt.
- Pile your cheesy eggs on the bottom of the fried Brioche Burger Bun, top with bacon, ketchup and the top of the
Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favourite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product