Chicken, Mozzarella & Spicy Cranberry Burger
Burgers with a festive twist featuring chicken and cranberry for a delicious dinner this Christmastime.
Add a festive twist to your chicken burgers with these Crispy Chicken, Mozzarella and Spicy Cranberry Burgers. Mixing together sweet and spice with St Pierre brioche and chilli sauce, and combining with the Christmassy flavour of cranberries, these chicken and cranberry burgers are perfect for those festive family burger nights.
- 2 St Pierre Seeded Brioche Burger Buns
- 2 breaded chicken breast fillets
- 4 breaded mozzarella sticks
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 1 tsp spicy chilli sauce (or ½ tsp dried chilli flakes)
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Few lettuce leaves
- Preheat the oven to 190°C / 170°C fan / Gas Mark 5 and cook the chicken fillets according to the pack instructions, adding the mozzarella sticks so they’re ready at the same time
- Meanwhile, mix the cranberry sauce and chilli sauce together in a small bowl
- Lightly toast the seeded brioche burger buns and spread the bottom halves with mayo then add the lettuce
- Add a chicken fillet then dollop on some of the spicy cranberry sauce
- Add two mozzarella sticks to each burger, then pop on the lids and serve with fries or wedges