Chocolate Easter Egg Brioche Cake Dessert
A crowd-pleaser Easter treat to impress your guests
This Chocolate Easter Egg Brioche Cake is the perfect dessert to serve during Easter celebrations with the family. It is convenient, easy to make and will impress your guests. With just a few ingredients and some creativity, you can turn a simple St Pierre Vanilla Tear & Share brioche into a beautiful and delicious cake.
This Chocolate Easter Egg Brioche Cake is a crowd-pleaser. The combination of the sweet St Pierre Vanilla Tear & Share brioche, rich chocolate icing, and chocolate eggs creates a delicious and beautiful dessert that is perfect for Easter celebrations. With minimal effort, you can create a dessert that looks like it took hours to make. Give this recipe a try and enjoy a delicious and convenient Easter egg cake dessert with your loved ones.
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to check our top Easter meal ideas using brioche blog post that we hope will provide you some inspiration to impress your guests!
- 1 St Pierre Vanilla Tear & Share brioche
For the icing
- 115g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 250g icing sugar
- 100g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 60 ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the toppings
- 10 chocolate mini eggs
- 1/4 cup chocolate flakes
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter using an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy
- Add the powdered sugar and cocoa powder to the bowl, and mix on low speed until just combined
- Add the milk and vanilla extract, and continue mixing on low speed until the icing is smooth and creamy
- If the icing is too thick, add a little more milk. If it’s too thin, add more powdered sugar Use the icing immediately, or store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week
- Carefully split the St Pierre Vanilla Tear & Share brioche in half horizontally
- Spread the chocolate icing evenly on the bottom half of the brioche
- Place the top half of the brioche back on the bottom half
- Decorate the top of the brioche with chocolate eggs and chocolate flakes