Easter Leftover Shredded Lamb Brioche Burgers
Leftover lamb can be a great addition to a brioche burger, and here’s how you can take it to the next level
Leftover Shredded Lamb Easter Brioche Burgers are a delicious and creative way to use up any leftover lamb you may have from your Easter celebrations. This recipe takes tender, shredded lamb and combines it with aromatic herbs to create a flavourful and juicy burger patty. The patties are then sandwiched between two slices of soft, buttery Seeded Brioche Burger Buns, along with fresh greens and a creamy yoghurt sauce.
The Easter lamb used in this recipe adds a rich and savoury flavour to the burgers, making them a perfect way to continue enjoying the delicious flavours of the holiday. This recipe is not only tasty but also a great way to reduce food waste by repurposing leftover meat. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight meal or a fun way to enjoy your Easter leftovers, these Leftover Shredded Lamb Easter Brioche Burgers are sure to satisfy.
If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to check our top Easter meal ideas using brioche blog post that we hope will provide you some inspiration to impress your guests!
- 4 St Pierre Seeded Brioche Burger Buns
- Leftover cooked lamb, shredded or chopped
- 150g crumbled feta cheese
- 15g cup chopped fresh mint
- Half a red onion
- 120g diced cucumber
- 60g plain Greek yoghurt
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil
- Preheat the grill or a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine the leftover lamb with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the lamb until heated through and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, mix together the feta cheese, mint and Greek yogurt.
- Toast the St Pierre Seeded Brioche Burger Buns on the grill until lightly browned.
- To assemble the burgers, spread the feta and mint mixture on the bottom bun. Top with the cucumber slices, the grilled lamb, the red onions slices.
- Optionnal: add additional toppings such as sliced tomato, lettuce, or pickles, if desired.
- Close the burger with the top bun and serve immediately.