Start your day off with this magnifique breakfast bagel filled with all your favourite breakfast flavours.
Taking classic breakfast ingredients and adding a French twist with a St Pierre Brioche Soft Bagel. Fresh avocado, crispy bacon and a fried egg all come together to help you start off your morning in a magnifique way. Our favourite part is having a runny egg yolk and being able to have that satisfying egg pop moment.
- 2 St Pierre Brioche Soft Bagels
- 4 bacon rashers
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado
- Chilli powder
- Lemon juice
- 1 tomato, sliced
- A handful of spinach
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat before grilling your bacon rashers until they are as crispy as you like
- Meanwhile, crack your eggs into a frying pan and fry until cooked
- Chop the avocado in half, scoop out the inside and put into a bowl
- Add in a sprinkle of chilli powder and some lemon juice before mashing together with a fork
- Grill the bagels for 1-2 minutes until golden brown, remove from the heat and spread on the smashed avocado to the bottom of the bagel
- Layer the tomato, crispy bacon and fried eggs on top of the breakfast bagels before adding a little bit of spinach and topping with the bagel lid