Brioche Breakfast Poke Bowl
Start your day off with this colourful breakfast-inspired poke bowl. Freshly chopped fruit, creamy Greek yoghurt and crunchy pistachios served with slices of our golden St Pierre Brioche Baguette
Poke Bowls originated in Hawaii, using fresh ingredients that can be easily found on the island. The original recipes included raw fish, vegetables, fruit, seeds, nuts, seasoning and rice. In recent years Poke Bowls have spread further ashore than Hawaii and are gaining popularity across the world.
We have taken the idea of a Poke Bowl and created our own sweet, breakfast version of this traditional dish. Using Greek yoghurt instead of rice, a variety of fruit and a golden Brioche Baguette instead of raw fish, this colourful breakfast poke bowl will start your day off in a magnifique way.
1 St Pierre Brioche Baguette
500g thick Greek yoghurt
2 tsp apricot jam
Handful chopped pistachios
Drizzle of honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/170°C fan and warm the Brioche Baguette for a couple of minutes
- Fill the bottom of a shallow bowl with thick Greek yoghurt
- Chop up all the fruit and arrange into sections
- Slice up the warmed Brioche Baguette and arrange on the side
- Add a dollop of apricot jam, sprinkle of chopped pistachios and a drizzle of honey
- If you want to mix it up you can use whatever fruit and flavour jam you fancy