Chicken & Salsa Burger
Take your chicken burger to new heights with St Pierre’s Brioche Bagels, bacon mayonnaise and salsa.
Add a little je-ne-sais-quoi to your chicken burger with bacon mayonnaise, salsa and of course a soft St Pierre Brioche Bagel. Deliciously simply and perfect for anytime of the week, you won’t want to have your chicken burger any other way again.
2 St Pierre Brioche Bagels
2 buttermilk or southern fried chicken fillets
Battered onion rings
2 rashers streaky bacon
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp chopped chives
A handful of lettuce leaves
2 tbsp salsa
- Cook the chicken fillets and onion rings according to the instructions on the packets
- Meanwhile, grill or fry the bacon rashers until crispy, remove from the heat then chop them into small pieces and place in a bowl. Add in the mayonnaise, chopped chives and a good pinch of black pepper and mix to combine
- When the chicken is almost ready, lightly grill the insides of the Brioche Bagels until golden brown – around 1-2 minutes.
- Spread the bases of the Brioche Bagels with the bacon mayonnaise and add some lettuce leaves
- Add the chicken fillets before topping with a generous spoonful of salsa and pop on the Brioche Bagel lids
- Serve alongside the onion rings, and a little extra salsa for dipping in