Christmas Cupcake Eggnog Swirl
A Parisian bakery twist on the classic festive drink, these Eggnog Cupcake Swirls can be whipped up in under 20 minutes to impress your Christmas guests.
Inspired by the traditional Christmas drink these Eggnog Cupcake Swirls make the perfect Christmas treat. Serve to your family and friends alongside an eggnog drink as a delicious afternoon delight or festive sweet treat using our Brioche Swirls and/or our Chocolate Chip Brioche Swirls.
- 6 St Pierre Brioche Swirls (Vanilla or Chocolate Chip)
- 300ml whipping cream
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 4 tbsp advocaat drink
- 4 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Chocolate star decorations (optional)
- Warm the brioche swirls in the oven for a few minutes then set aside on a serving plate or board
- Whip the cream with a hand whisk or electric hand whisk until it forms soft peaks
- Add the vanilla and nutmeg and whisk again briefly, then fold in the advocaat and icing sugar with a metal spoon
- Transfer the eggnog cream to a piping bag fitted with large star nozzle
- Pipe spirals of the cream onto each brioche swirl then sprinkle on a little cinnamon and add a chocolate star for decoration