Crispy Bacon French Toast Stack
The perfect weekend breakfast – or a special weekday treat!
The association of Brioche Swirls and crispy bacon will suprise you! Take your French Toast to new heights with our Brioche Swirls. The light sweetness of the brioche swirled with vanilla custard, topped with crispy bacon and lots of maple syrup, you won’t want your French toast any other way. A delicious weekend breakfast or a special treat for a weekday morning, start your day of in a magnifique way.
- 2 St Pierre Brioche Swirls
- 1 egg
- 40ml milk
- Maple syrup
- Whisk the milk and egg together in a large mixing bowl
- Dip both sides of the brioche swirls in the mixture
- Grill or fry the bacon slices until they’re extra crispy
- Melt some butter in a frying pan, and place the brioche swirls into the pan
- Fry gently on both sides, until golden brown
- Place the brioche swirls on a plate, and stack high with the bacon slices
- Drizzle a generous portion of maple syrup over the top