Ultimate Breakfast Hot Dog
For those mornings you want something even more, try it with fried eggs and chives
An ultimate rich and savoury Hot Dog breakfast, with a touch of Parisian sweetness. Sausages and a sunny side up egg come together in a light and golden Brioche Hot Dog Roll. Sprinkle with chives, and voila! Enjoy your delicious and hearty breakfast.
- 4 St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
- 8 chipolata sausages
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- Fresh chives, finely chopped
- Tomato ketchup / brown sauce to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC / 180ºC fan / Gas Mark 6 and cook the sausages on a baking tray for 10 minutes
- Add the tomatoes to the tray and return to the oven for another 10 minutes or until the sausages are completely cooked
- When the sausages are nearly ready, fry the eggs to your liking
- Split the rolls (it’s easy as they’re pre-sliced) and pop under the grill to toast lightly
- Spread on a little butter then top each one with 2 chipolatas, some tomatoes and a fried egg.
- Sprinkle over the chives and serve with tomato ketchup or brown sauce on the side