Easy Chocolate Crêpe Pops
Make snack time fun with a delicious twist on cake pops that’s perfect for kids and parties
If you’re looking for a fun and easy treat that’s perfect for parties or after-school snacks, try our Easy Crêpe Pops recipe. Using St Pierre Chocolate Filled Crêpes, this recipe is a delicious twist on traditional cake pops, and it’s so easy to make that even kids can get involved.
To make the crêpe pops, simply melt the milk and white chocolate, dip the crêpes in the melted chocolate, and sprinkle with your favourite sugar toppings. You can use a variety of toppings, such as chopped nuts, coconut flakes, or candy sprinkles, to create a unique and delicious flavour profile.
This recipe is a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and teach them about the basics of cooking and baking. It’s also a fun activity for parties or playdates, and it’s a great way to use up any leftover crêpes from breakfast or dessert.
In addition to being a fun and easy treat, our Easy Crêpe Pops are also a great back-to-school snack for kids. They’re portable, easy to eat, and can be customized with a variety of toppings to suit any taste. Plus, they’re a great way to add some extra sweetness to your child’s lunchbox or after-school snack time.
Whether you’re looking for a fun party treat or a delicious after-school snack, our Easy Crêpe Pops recipe is sure to be a hit. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
- 6 St Pierre Chocolate Filled Crêpes
- 100g milk chocolate
- 100g white chocolate
- Assorted sugar sprinkles
- Break the milk chocolate into a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot (not boiling) water, ensuring you don’t let any water get into the chocolate. Allow to melt, stirring occasionally
- Melt the white chocolate in another bowl
- Alternatively use the microwave, heating for 30 seconds before stirring then heating again in 10 second bursts until melted
- Pour some sprinkles into little bowls
- Dip about 1/3 of a crêpe into the milk chocolate, spooning a little more over if required, then scatter over some sugar sprinkles. Leave to set on a cooling rack
- Repeat with the other crêpes