Barbecued Brioche Grilled Cheese Toastie
A stunning take on a favourite.
Add smokey flavour and a touch of Parisian sweetness to your classic cheese toastie. This barbecued brioche cheese toastie using our Brioche Loaf is a go-to for outdoor parties. Take the classic lunchtime favourite, the cheese toastie, and cook it on the barbeque to make your new go-to lunch for the summer. Mixing the smokey flavours from the barbeque with a touch of Parisian sweetness from our Brioche Loaf, this is a cheese toastie like you’ve never had it before.
- 2 slices St Pierre Brioche Loaf
- Olive oil
- Large handful grated cheddar or cheese of your choice
- 1 vine tomato, sliced
- Small handful spinach leaves
- Black pepper
- Drizzle one side of each slice of brioche with a little olive oil then turn over
- Top with the cheese, tomato and spinach and place on the other slice, so that the oiled sides are outermost
- Grill over low heat on the bbq until golden and the cheese has melted. Great with a side of salsa to dip into!