Father’s Day French Toast Cheese & Bacon Brioche Roll
Add a little Parisian flair to your breakfast bacon roll.
If you can’t decide between a savoury breakfast sandwich or a sweet French toast, why not try a Brioche French Toast Cheese and Bacon Roll made with St Pierre Brioche Buns! This delicious recipe combines the best of both worlds with a savoury filling of crispy bacon and melted cheese, all wrapped up in our buttery and indulgent brioche buns pre-dipped and fried in an eggs, milk, and cinnamon batter. With our brioche buns, you can be sure that this breakfast recipe will definitely add a little Parisian flair to your breakfast bacon roll.
An ideal recipe to treat your dad to a decadent breakfast this Father’s Day! Make sure to check our Father’s Day food gifts ideas for more inspiration. You can also go our dedicated Father’s Day occasion page to not miss out on any foodie creative content around celbrating father’s figures in our life!
- 4 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
- A small handful of chives, finely chopped
- 100g cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 13 eggs
- 150ml milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 150g streaky bacon
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- Olive oil
- Whisk together the 3 eggs, milk, flour, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp of pepper
- Heat up a frying pan with a glug of olive oil
- Dip the Brioche Burger Buns in the batter and let them soak for 5 seconds, then fry on both sides in the hot frying pan until golden brown on both sides. Set aside
- Whisk 10 eggs in a large bowl with a ½ tsp of salt and pepper
- Heat up the pan with a small glug of olive oil and fry your bacon until crispy. Set aside
- In the same pan on the lowest heat, melt the butter
- Add in the whisked eggs and gently cook on a very low heat, mixing with a spatula until almost set and mixing constantly
- Stir through your chives and pile the eggs into four portions in the pan
- Top each egg pile with cheese and put a lid on the pan. Heat gently until the cheese has melted. Add a splash of water to help the cheese melt
- Pile your cheesy eggs on the bottom of the fried Brioche Burger Bun, top with bacon, ketchup and the top of the bun