Bacon Cheeseburger Bagel
Add a little twist to burger night and serve your bacon cheeseburgers inside a Brioche Bagel instead!
Try something different for your next cheeseburger night and serve them in a St Pierre Brioche Bagel instead. Featuring homemade burger patties, melted cheese and crispy bacon all served inside a warm Brioche Bagel, you won’t want your burgers any other way. Serve alongside some parsley fries and your favourite sauce to take your burger night to the next level.
2 St Pierre Brioche Bagels
300g steak mince
Salt & pepper
4 rashers bacon
2 slices cheese – we like Monterey Jack
Handful lettuce leaves
1 large tomato, sliced
Your favourite sauce
½ tsp dried parsley
Salt & pepper
- Place the minced beef into a bowl and season well with salt and pepper before mixing together. Split the mince in half and create two patties that are slightly larger than the bagels
- Heat a frying pan or griddle and fry the burgers over a medium heat for around 5-6 minutes on each side, making sure they are cooked all the way through
- Meanwhile preheat the grill and cook the bacon to your desired crispiness
- When the burgers are almost ready, top them with the sliced cheese and turn off the heat. Pop a lid on the pan if you have one, so that the cheese starts to melt
- Lightly grill the insides of the bagels – around 1-2 minutes – until they are golden brown, before layering on the lettuce and sliced tomato. Add the cheesy burgers and crispy bacon before popping the top of the bagel on
- For the seasoned fries, cook according to the instructions. Mix the dried parsley and a generous pinch of salt and pepper in a small bowl. To serve sprinkle the chips with a little of the herby salt and pepper
- Serve the fries alongside the bagel cheeseburger, with pots of your favourite sauces on the side. We’ve gone for burger sauce and ketchup!