Maple And Bacon Brioche Bagels
Sticky sweet maple butter and crispy bacon with St Pierre brioche will help you start the festivities off right.
A classic flavour combination of maple syrup and crispy bacon with lightly sweet Brioche Soft Bagels makes for a magnifique festive breakfast. So simple to make and ready in no time, these Maple and Bacon Bagels will impress your loved ones on Christmas morning and help you start your festive celebrations in style.
- 8 St Pierre Brioche Soft Bagels
- 200g softened butter
- 150g maple syrup
- 16 rashers streaky bacon
- Soften the butter before adding to a medium sized bowl with the maple syrup. Beat well with a wooden spoon until smooth
- Cook the bacon until nice and crispy
- Toast the bagels lightly on both sides then spread with the maple butter so it starts to melt
- Pull onto a large plate or serving board with the bacon slices layered in between and let everyone help themselves