Scrambled Egg & Avocado Brioche Bagel
Treat yourself to a deliciously indulgent breakfast sandwich.
Inspired by the popular Egg Slut sandwiches, this Scrambled Egg and Avocado Brioche Bagel is certainly an indulgent affair. With creamy scrambled eggs and fresh avocado topped with slices of cheese and onion and a little sriracha mayo to add some spice, all inside a golden St Pierre Brioche Soft Bagel to make a magnifique breakfast sandwich. You won’t want to start your day off any other way.
2 St Pierre Brioche Soft Bagels
2 eggs, whisked
1 tbsp butter
1 avocado, thinly sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 slices cheese
- Gently scramble the eggs with butter in a saucepan over a medium-high until rich and creamy, making sure the eggs don’t overcook
- Add in the chopped chives and season to taste. Remove from the heat once cooked
- Meanwhile fry the onions in a separate pan for 5-6 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the heat
- Grill the Brioche Soft Bagels until golden – around 1-2 minutes – before layering on the sliced avocado, scrambled eggs, cheese and fried onions
- Add a generous helping of sriracha mayo and pop the top of the bagel on