St Pierre Brioche Baguettes
We know that food needs to be as convenient as it is delicious. That’s why we’ve packed our soft and golden Brioche Baguettes into packs of four that you can grab next time you’re in the supermarket. What’s more, they’re pre-sliced, so they’re even easier to fill with all your family’s preferred ingredients.
A French classic for a reason, these baguettes go perfectly with all your favourite fillings
Whether you like a ham and cheese baguette in your lunchbox or want to use them as a French-inspired accompaniment to a warming bowl of soup, these brioche baguettes are certain to become a family staple.
Eggs Florentine Brioche Baguettes
- 2 St Pierre Brioche Baguettes
- 1 vine of cherry tomatoes
- Drizzle olive oil
- Pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 4 free range eggs
- 2 big handfuls spinach, washed
- Ready-made Hollandaise sauce – or make your own if you prefer Few fresh chives, chopped Pinch cayenne pepper
- Heat the oven to 170°C fan (190°C conventional/Gas 5)
- Place the cherry tomatoes on the vine onto a baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Sprinkle over a little salt and pepper.
- Roast the tomatoes in the oven for about 10-15 minutes. Alternatively pop in the air-fryer for about 5-7 minutes (no need to preheat!)
- Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to a gentle simmer and add the eggs. Poach for about 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking
- While the eggs are poaching, warm the baguettes in the oven or under the grill and heat the hollandaise according to the pack instructions
- Add the washed spinach to a pan over a medium heat and cover with a lid. Cook for one minute until just wilted then divide between the bottoms of the baguettes
- Add two poached eggs to each baguette then pour over some of the warm hollandaise sauce
- Sprinkle on a few chives and a pinch of cayenne pepper then pop on the lids. Serve with the roasted cherry tomatoes alongside
Looking for some more inspiration for mealtimes? Head to our recipe section for ideas on what to make with our Brioche Baguettes, French-inspired meal ideas and more. We’ve got ideas on how to use these Brioche Baguettes for breakfast (like in our Brioche Poke Bowl), as well as delicious lunch ideas including this decadent French Dip Sandwich idea.